WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 21: The place card for U.S. President Barack Obama sits ready for the Inaugural Luncheon in Statuary Hall on inauguration day at the U.S. Capitol building January 21, 2013 in Washington D.C. U.S. President Barack Obama, will be ceremonially sworn in for his second term today. (Photo by Allison Shelley/Getty Images)
- Obama inaugural address: ‘We are made for this moment’
- Sweet: Obama donors enjoy prime perks at inaugural festivities
- Sweet: Ode to progressive politics
- Brown: Obama can (and must) do better
- Mitchell: The second time around is still pretty good — and just as emotional
- Zwecker: Inaugural jitters for Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson
- Inauguration at a Glance
- A 4 a.m. wake-up call, long nervous wait in line — but Marquette Park’s Frazier family keeps date with history
- Chicagoans gather to watch inauguration ceremony
- Visitors flock to King memorial in D.C. on eve of president’s public swearing-in
- Chicagoans in D.C. pay tribute to fallen
- Editorial: Tougher Obama outlines progressive agenda
- Huntley: Obama calls for unity, sets stage for division
- The Inaugural Bibles
- Obama’s gay rights remarks: Inspiration and watershed or ‘thumb in the eye of people of faith?’
- Sneed: Sandi Jackson surfaces for weekend inaugural event
Updated: February 23, 2013 6:26AM
Second Course: Hickory grilled bison, red potato horseradish cake, wild huckleberry reduction, butternut squash purée, baby golden beets and green beans and strawberry preserve and red cabbage
Third Course: Hudson Valley apple pie with sour cream ice cream and maple caramel sauce and aged artisan cheeses (toma celena and Jersey girl colby) and Honey.
Wines: Tierce Finger Lakes Dry Riesling (2010); Korbel Natural, Special Inaugural Cuvée California Champagne and Bedell Cellars Merlot (2009).
Recipes at http://www.inaugural.senate.gov
Source: Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies.